FS: Paul Reed Smith SE245 Soapbar Vintage Sunburst

mystixboi1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Paul Reed Smith Se 245 Soapbar Vintage Sunburst
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): PRS gigbag
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cherry Hill, NJ
International OK? : not at this time
Contact Info (No Phone #s) mystixboi2 @hotmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): ebay - mystixboi
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $450 paypalled and shipped… trades see below
Pictures:
613AE86A-78B6-40FB-943F-629F58F979B4.jpg

Here is a full album of pics:
http://s2.photobucket.com/user/mystixboi/library/Paul Reed smith se 245 soapbar
This guitar is in excellent condition and sounds fantastic. Total P90 goodness. I am really impressed with the build quality of this guitar. Unfortunately, I have wrist problems that make the wide fat neck on this guitar hurt my hands. Oh well.

It comes with a Paul Reed Smith gig bag. Here are some additional specs:

Superb PRS Singlecut with Soapbars

The PRS SE 245 Soapbar solidbody electric guitar packs sleek looks, exceptional playability, and amazing tone into a comfortably familiar form factor. If you grew up playing single-cutaways, the SE 245 Soapbar's 24.5" scale will instantly feel like home. The SE 245 Soapbar sports two single-coil pickups that'll go from refined to raunchy with a twist of your volume knob. Wrap your hand around the wide-fat profile neck, and let your fingers fly on the rosewood fingerboard with its classic bird inlays. The PRS SE 245 Soapbar will add single-coil spank to your single-cut tones.

PRS SE 245 Soapbar Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
Short scale, single cut, and ready to rock
A great looking guitar
Two SE Soapbars provide tonal flexibility
Short scale, single cut, and ready to rock
The Paul Reed Smith SE 245 Soapbar takes the popular platform of a PRS Singlecut and gives it a vintage-style shorter scale. The 24.5" scale length will feel immediately familiar in the hands of any fans of older carved-top single-cutaway electric guitars. The scale also offers a slinkier string feel across the fretboard for easier string bending and lighter string tension when chording. This looser string feel also gives you a warmer tone with a fat, singing quality.

A great looking guitar
The SE 245 Soapbar is sleek and beautiful. The beveled top of the guitar is not only comfortable to play, but it adds a high-class visual statement to the instrument. Maple binding surrounds the body of the SE 245 Soapbar, offsetting the finish with an organic-looking outline. And the trademark Paul Reed Smith bird inlays are on full display across the length of the 22-fret fingerboard. Sweetwater players agree that these guitars look and play like much more expensive instruments.

Two SE Soapbars provide tonal flexibility
The PRS SE Soapbar pickups on this instrument are incredibly versatile, offering the bell-like tones of single-coils and the warm chunk of humbuckers. And they do it in a way that still retains that classic soapbar midrange growl. These sonic characteristics make soapbars play equally well with shimmering clean tones and raw, loud distorted guitar tones. If you have to grab a single guitar to cover a lot of sonic ground, the SE 245 Soapbar's pickups help make this guitar a great option.

PRS SE 245 Soapbar Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
A shorter-scale Singlecut with soapbar pickups
Single-cut mahogany body
24.5" scale for a slinkier feel
Wide-fat profile mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
Classic PRS bird inlays
PRS-designed stoptail bridge and tuners
2 PRS SE Soapbar single-coil pickups
Give the SE 245 Soapbar a spin for a vintage-style singlecut with spank.

My price is firm, but I will entertain the following trades:

Yamaha Revstar RS502
Any other P90 guitar
Some kind of tele

I can possibly add some cash within reason for the right guitar.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Back