From Telenator Skunkworks. Nosquire Stealth

Me likey, but I would be grabbing the missing position selector all the time..

Ah, the things we do for stealth! It just wouldn't look as cool with the switch!

The tone knob is push/pull so the pickup goes from series to parallel. Very cool sound.

I would dig that if it produced some nice bridge tones as I rarely use the neck pickup. Would that idea even work under a bridge plate like that?

I would dig that if it produced some nice bridge tones as I rarely use the neck pickup. Would that idea even work under a bridge plate like that?
That's my question as well (although I do use the neck pickup often).

That is really frickin' cool.

That's my question as well (although I do use the neck pickup often).

That is really frickin' cool.
I like it, but I use the neck position alot as well. Send me one. I'll try it out for the sake of the forum..

The Telenator Nosquire made it's stage debut tonight with Kirk McKim and the Pat Travers Band!

Caught me by surprise! We went there to show them some guitars and pickups and Kirk said he'd he'd love to play it on stage! He opened the show with it and then played it on 5 songs! He and Pat were both surprised that THIS stealth pickup guitar actually works!

I can't express how thrilled I am and what great guys they were to give it a shot. Kirk is a real gentleman and serious player!

01%20Nosquire_zpsupdxne6b.jpg

Hey man! Who stole my pickups?!

02%20Nosquire_zpshrvgadqe.jpg

Back