From Kerouac's Facebook page.

Prages

User Error
Seriously?

Screenshot_2014-09-30-18-45-15.png

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest, but it seems there isn't any hard data on this, as determining average intelligence is rather difficult to determine for the purpose of a large enough sample size.

And the fluoride in the drinking water

I only drink mountain goat piss. Their kidneys are so efficient that not only does it filter out the fluoride, but it also gives me a fertility boost. I'll need that to help repopulate Ohio after the Ebola crisis is over, but before the Moleman Supremacy movement has taken hold.

Speaking of crazy people and Ebola, I have already spoken to my sister in law about it TWICE today. She is preparing for the end of days and all and wanted my opinions about if she needs bottled water or if the well water is safe. :messedup: Her opinions on how this might be a potential terrorist attack are fascinating, as are her concepts of how medical care in Texas is about the same as Sierra Leone.

She is convinced this is somewhere between Outbreak and 28 Days Later. FWIW, she regularly tells me about her astronomically high online IQ scores, so she is wasting her mental capacity on silliness when she could be tackling quantum mechanics.

Back