Fritos or Doritos

Fritos, Doritos or neither

• Total voters
Fritos are for Frito pie.
frito-pie-recipe-5767.jpg

Doritos are for self flogging.
(not always a bad thing)

That would be proper hobo food...go to the convenience store and buy a bag of fritos, buy a can of hormel chill, and a single packet of string cheese and you could make yerself a frito pie right in the parking lot!

That would be proper hobo food...go to the convenience store and buy a bag of fritos, buy a can of hormel chill, and a single packet of string cheese and you could make yerself a frito pie right in the parking lot!

Makes a good lunch between proctology exams.

Proper hobo food is pouring lukewarm water into the empty bag and making Frito soup out of the crumbs and salt left in the bag.

20 years ago I would have said Doritos. Now I think they are too overly flavored.

I'm assuming my tastes have changed but maybe they upped the coating.

I like both in moderation. Try this though. The next time you open a bag of Fritos, get it up near your nose. Open and quickly take a big whiff of the contents. It is gross.

Back