French Fries or Tater Tots?

Tots or not?

• Total voters
Viking Truck Dragon Eggs

5153670e-45b8-4fa0-bcc8-4fab46204482.jpg

From the fried-potato umbrella, there is no beating freshly-cut, skin-on, slightly overcooked and ever-so-lightly-seasoned fries -especially the duck-fat-fried truffle fries at the Highland Tap and Burger in Denver.

From the fried-potato umbrella, there is no beating freshly-cut, skin-on, slightly overcooked and ever-so-lightly-seasoned fries -especially the duck-fat-fried truffle fries at the Highland Tap and Burger in Denver.
Mmmm...the key though is "lightly seasoned".

freedom fries are from 'mericuh and tater tots are foreign from some place like canada or something ..either you are with us or you are against us...myself chooses freedom (fries) :tongue:

I will always take a real fried potato over any thing that has been derived from potatoes. Same with chips. Give me a Wise, Utz, Lays, or the ton of other better smaller brand actual chips over Pringles...always.

Fry a potato, no matter how it's cut, sprinkle it with a bit of salt (and pepper) and the world is a better place.

Tots are sad little school cafeteria nuggets. Even when they are hot and crispy, they still taste like poverty.

I had sweet potato tots the other day.
Interesting.
The thing with tater tots is go with almost any meal.

Back