Freedom flask

I know some places rip the piss with prices and I'm not averse to sneaking a hip flask or few tins in somewhere BUT you need to take a long hard look at yourself if you'd rather drink warm crotch beer than fork out for a pint.

HOT WANG LIQUOR was my first thought when I saw the picture. Ugh. Imagine all that warm Jack Daniels on a hot festival afternoon.

Dick liquor

beavisandbutthead.jpg

You might be an alcoholic if.....

I know some places rip the piss with prices and I'm not averse to sneaking a hip flask or few tins in somewhere BUT you need to take a long hard look at yourself if you'd rather drink warm crotch beer than fork out for a pint.

I think you are going about it wrong. First, that thing isn't large enough for beer, you'd get one maybe 2 beers in there. You would use it to sneak in liquor. Then you order a coke with ice, knock out the some of the coke and mix up a drink.

That said, even in my drinking days, I would have never bought and used one of those things.

Well, if you get frisked, you can say it's a colostomy bag. They won't know it's in the wrong location.

I almost always take two flasks of straight spirits with me when I go to concerts, family restaurant gatherings, etc.

I also make sure I have a little buzz on before I leave..

To be fair I also usually buy a couple $12 watered down doubles from the establishment...........

And there's always someone that wants a sip......

Back