free tele saddles!

angry tele

L'effet c'est moi
Im giving away these CJ Tooling/Jeff Senn
Compensated 5/16ths cold rolled smooth steel saddles.
these are the big mamba jambas Leo used on very early broadcasters.
there is nothing wrong with them, Im just over compensated saddles.
they have some minor wear and aging as seen in the pics.
I think this gives them character. They are not stainless steel so there is some slight rust too.
they will fit any US vintage spec tele as well as CIJ, MIM, and even Squier CVC
when i got them they were only $19 + $6 shipping but
prices are now $30+$6
Danocaster uses these on some of his builds.

winner has to answer a trivia question and also post a pic of a hot woman. keep the pics tasteful and only 1 pic per post. Once the question is answered anyone can still win
by posting the right picture and stating the answer. (I doubt the first person to answer the question will also have the right picture straight away, im very picky)
Im trying to make this a little harder than the last one. The question is probably an easy one so this makes it
more fair for those entering late.
also included will be a grab bag of twang-small random guitar stuff I dont need/have laying around collecting dust.

the question:
name this rocker who has 36 letters in his full name.

good luck!

I don't know but I'll post this again.
Perhaps it will overcome my ignorance.

giphy.gif

Who the "F" has a full name with 36 letters unless they are from India??

None hotter than Lynda Carter (besides Mrs. Clubber of course) :grin:

I can't think of anyone close to 36 letters! The longest one I could come up with is Yngwie Malmsteen - his birth name is Lars Johan Yngve Lannerbäck. :grin:

But, I think this girl is hot (in large part because she's playing a Jazzmaster, of course):

that chick is OK...hotter if she was playing a tele
kind of young though ya perv!
both karty perry and that lady batman or whatever chick I dont like big girls so theyre out
but katy perry rocks so her hotness is not in doubt
(just not my bag)

maybe some hints are in order:
he quit his band for a while and was replaced by a dude that was technically better,
but most would agree he was a better fit for the band even though he wasnt as 'good' (whatever 'good/better' means anyway).

Last edited:
Ritchie Blackmore?

Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman - big?? Seriously, she needs a sandwich in that picture and she is gorgeous! You must want some anorexic model who looks like a child...:rolleyes:

CC Deville? Was replaced by Ritchie Kotzen so it must be. :grin:

Also note that Angry Tele likes "small" women so... Keira Knightley!

Keira%2BKnightley%2Bin%2Bbikini.jpg

Well, that leaves Oz Noy and Bono out, and Engelbert Humperdinck isn't a rock star.
I'll have to go with a chic holding a Telecaster. :grin:
torstudiosimg_0269.jpg

hint:
hes not american, nor is he from england
his parents are from lithuania
his stage name is a shortened version of his birth name

Last edited:
Phil Rudd of AC/DC. His birth name is Phillip Hugh Norman Witschke Rudzevecuis. I was thinking of guitarists and vocalists. For some reason drummers didn't cross my mind. :grin:

Oh, and Mila Kunis.

large_1024x

OK, Tweedle's probably got the right answer, but I'm going to also add a picture of Jenna Coleman with the answer of Phillip Hugh Norman Witschke Rudzevecuis.

Clara_looks_out_of_TARDIS.jpg

Back