Free Stuff from Native Instruments...

Thanks! I'm running 10.8. What I really need is something like Guitar Rig. I have GR 2 on this computer that a teacher installed and its missing files.

I'm running an older OS on my recording computer, and I don't want to mess with an upgrade.

So I tried it last night and I think my computer is a little resource lite to run it during a full session :(

I can't get it...my computer doesn't meet the min requirements....

it's getting more and more obvious I'm going to have to build a new one

That's a nice and crispy sounding recording.
But the groove ain't there, man.
I was discussing that with Tyler tonight. I needed a Chicago "double shuffle" for this example and since I'm using EZ Drummer I bought their blues expansion pack...none of the feels are really authentic and this one actually swings or lays back too much on the upbeats where it shouldn't. I was hoping to not have to book a day to use a live drummer on this stuff since its just the audio examples for my book. I'm going to take another swing at it tomorrow but I was fairly frustrated. I ended up ignoring the drums to play the upbeat guitar part. Soloed up the guitars actually sound pretty much there but the drums are bugging the shit out of me. I just don't know what to do other than get live drums and I'm out of time and budget for this.

Back