Free Playstation 3 Rocksmith Game/Cable

Tiltsta

Show me your frittatas
Staff member
First person to PM me a name, a continental US shipping address, and a telephone number (for shipping reasons) will get a FREE Playstation 3 Rocksmith 2014 Edition Game and Guitar connection cable. I'll even pay for the shipping to you.

This game lets you plug your own guitar into the PS3 and play along with songs. It is pretty fun. Kind of like all those Guitar Hero type games, but you get to play real guitar instead of some silly plastic controller. There is an extensive online collection of songs you can purchase to expand this original pack.

This is for the PS3. I have one copy of the disc and cable. It is used but functioning fine. I know I could sell it but I thought someone here might like to try it themselves or use it to get one of their kids into guitar. I already gave away my PS3 for the Euro move, and the kid I gave it to didn't want this game.

I'll edit this post when this is claimed.

Rocksmith_2014_cover.jpg

If I had a Playstation I'd want it. I've actually thought about getting a console just because of Rocksmith, though I haven't done so. Obviously I'd play other games too, if I was to get a console system.

Gratz to whoever gets it :)

Tiltsta, do you know if there are Xbox versions, or was Rocksmith a Playstation only title?

do you know if there are Xbox versions, or was Rocksmith a Playstation only title?
I have the PC version. It works quite well once you get it adjusted for latency (the program does the adjusting you don't need anything extra. It just takes a few minutes to dial in)

I play that game with my son. I got the game a couple years ago and enjoy it when I remember to play it. It has helped my son get into guitar. He plays it alone, with me, or with friends over. We just bought an additional cable a few weeks ago, Now, we have two cables running in, and can have either two guitar parts going, or bass and guitar. Ours is X-Box though, and obviously we now have enough cables. But, that is cool you are giving it away to someone, and I popped in just to support the effort.

Back