Hot or Not? Frank Brothers Signature Model

Chad

Slender Hobbit
@dougk shared these on Instagram when he was at the Canadian Guitar Show. The flame tops and dual humbuckers are not usually something I dig but for some reason, I love these.

fb1.jpg
fb2.jpg

That was almost a year ago, how in the world am I am expect to remember that far back :grin:

(you should have waited to post that link so we could have seen if anyone said something different in their response :grin:)

When I first saw these, I was on the fence w/ the overall look & figured it's one of those designs that you have to see in person to really decide.
Their instagram posts show up in my feed constantly and they definitely seem to be pushing for a quality build & nice pics.

When I first saw these, I was on the fence w/ the overall look & figured it's one of those designs that you have to see in person to really decide.
Their instagram posts show up in my feed constantly and they definitely seem to be pushing for a quality build & nice pics.

Yeah, the one the other day where they were hand drilling the input jack hole was pretty cool. They seem to build these very well.

I still feel the same way about them as the last time they were posted. If you're gonna go quirky then go quirky all the way. Not a Les Paul masquerading as something weird. Put some funky pickups in it- Dynasonics or gold foils or something.

Back