Fractal Audio Axe FX users...

Scott_Abene

Resident Noodge
Role Call please!

Anybody interested in potentially sharing patches?

Fractal_1800_00.jpg

I've been a happy user for a just a little over a year. I'll dig up some of my favorites tomorrow and see what I've got.

The other guitar player in my band has an AXE FX II and has some CRAZY patches in it, along with a ton of spot-on U2 patches due to his previous band being a U2 tribute band.

Here are some presets of mine. A few clean patches with effects, my multi-scene patches for my rock band (clean, crunch, distortion, lead, and various delays), my prized Holdsworth-esque lead patch, my current bass amp patch, and the patch I'm using now for a production of "Hairspray," which is all vintage 60's sounds (meant for a Strat). For everything else, I usually use my Carvin Holdsworth Fatboy, except for the CA3+ Clean patch, which I built for my Gibson ES-135. All of the patches include custom user IRs, which I inclulded, as well as notes for which ones go with which presets.

Edit: All of the patches require at least v13 of the firmware in order to use the user cabs.

Attachments

• Poparad's AxeFX II Presets.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I'll probably move this to the amp forum later today or tomorrow just to keep things on topic...I'll leave it here until you guys see this though.

Back