Four weeks to Pragestock VI.....

Very occasionally. We don't rehearse for gigs though, so even though I've played a hand full of gigs in the last year, there hasn't been much playing going on when not at a gig.
And here I always picture you jamming away...:(

I haven't been doing either.

Mrs. P has been keeping you busy climbing trees, flying through the air, walking the balance wire and other things. If you could do all of that with a guitar in your hand at the same time...dude I bow to you!

It's September, let the preparation in earnest begin...

I did a test pack of my intended Pragestock gear...2 gig bags and a laptop bag contain everything I need to take gearwise...unless I decide to bring an amp...

@baimun ... you expressed an interest in my Ibanez TS15H when I bought it...would you like me to bring it along so you can try one out?

Last edited:
Jello... bring it along. I've still never played through one.

I think we need to start the what gear do you want me to bring to pragestock thread.

I don't think I am bringing much this year. I'll bring my bass and maybe my Lead II. I may bring a small pedal board. Tele is bringing my good gear this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am bringing my usual - no gear. I just drool on everyone elses gear. Kinda hard to stick most amps in the overhead compartment on the plane anyways.

I'm bringing my Taylor T5, one of my PRS, my Orange Rockerverb, some lights, and my Qu-16 mixer. If I can figure out the recording aspect, we'll be able to record the day. :)

Back