Four weeks to Pragestock VI.....

Denverdave

Resident Ragamuffin
I got out Limelight to start working on it. Forgot what a bastard that song is to play....

Gotta get what little chops I have back up to speed.....

:facepalm:

But then again you are going through some changes in your life.

Right now it is changes in living quarters. Can't use an amp at all....I just need to start making time to practice. And find a few new tunes to work on instead of the same old....Limelight is gonna take awhile so that is nice....

Right now it is changes in living quarters. Can't use an amp at all....I just need to start making time to practice. And find a few new tunes to work on instead of the same old....Limelight is gonna take awhile so that is nice....

It is funny cause in the last 5 years I don't practice much at home with an amp anymore. Usually it is my acoustic or if I really need to my PodLiveXT with headphones for tightening up tunes. I also use my iRig to learn passages that I am trying to work out note for note. Don't know but it seems that life became easier for me this way. If I play an electric it usually unplugged unless mentioned above.

As always everyone has their own method of doing things.

I've barely played at all since the last Pragestock. :(

Don't worry, it's like riding a bike: you get back on, and remember how to do it fairly quickly, and as you get older it becomes easier to injure yourself if you fall off.

I wish I could go... better yet, I wish the 80s me that would give guitar playing priority over anything else could go.

Back