Question Foundations for Guitar Module

Talentless Hack

Suffers From OCADHDD
I just received the Foundations for Guitar book in hopes that I will be able to actually use and understand instead of letting it be dead weight so my bookshelf doesn't float away. I see some youtube videos floating around on this site that cover Time & Rhythm, Rhythm Exercises #1, Eighth Notes and Subdivision and Strumming Eighth Notes and wonder what the difference between them and the actual Foundations for Guitar Module that require payment before viewing the forums.

The module covers everything except for the note reading portions of the book. Module 1 covers beginning eighth note rhythms and open chords and module 2 covers movable chord shapes such as power and barre chords and syncopated eighth notes. I was planning on doing a third module covering triplet, sixteenth notes and the note reading but haven't had time to do it. The modules have backing tracks for the rhythm guitar exercises and there are a few things (like beginning CAGED system) that are not in the print version of the book.

Is everything downloadable for personal use or when the subscription ends, so does the access to everything?

The access ends but I can email you the backing tracks and you can print out the PDF's. The only thing you can't get back to are the videos.

Thanks for the very fast replies. I am going to read through your whole book, skipping doing the exercises, so I will have a better understanding when I re-read the book and follow along with the exercise.

Are the backing tracks at different tempos or are they all one speed - too fast to play along with unless you are related to Yngwie?

No problem!

The backing tracks are all at 60 beats per minute, so they should be slow enough for beginniners to play with.

Back