FOUND ONE! I have been saved!

OGG

Master of the Meh
I have been scouring the planet for another JC77 that I can swap the guts out of into my recently renovated one that I blew up, which is affordable. The rare few I've found listed are all WAY too expensive, and too nice to gut. No way I'm spending $600- $700 for what will essentially be just the circuit board.

Last night I found it. It's 113 miles away, needs a power switch and the chorus knob pot. $250!

FUCKING SOLD!

I am heading up tomorrow to pick it up.

My poor little JC 55 can finally return to bedroom duties, and my beautifully restored JC 77 can once again reign supreme.

dc1cb244df8d1e47e670690150c86cd2.jpg

Way to go OGG. Don't f-up this one!!!
I'm going to leave it alone for now other than swapping out the switch and the Pot. I still can't believe I found one for $250. As soon as I saw the ad, I called the guy, explained I was way the phuck down in San Diego, but I NEEDED that amp and would gladly make the 2.5 hour drive to come get it. I told him WHY I needed it and sent him pics of mine which he loved. Cool dude, agreed to hang on to it til tomorrow night when I can get up there. I think I'll bring him a 12 pack of something nice for essentially saving my life!

Holy Balls Batman! I picked a REALLY bad night to make a 260 mile round trip to pick up an amp. This storm is helacious! It's like the apocalypse here in SoCal right now. Crazy high winds, driving rain... awesome.

Back