Forum loading issues?

Is it just my computer/ISP, or has this forum been loading really slowly lately? Takes a few minutes for the pages to come up, and I'm not seeing this issue in general across the interwebs.

Me, too :Wave: - I first noticed it yesterday, and thought it was Google Chrome, but after clearing the cache and cookies, and trying IE, still having the same effect. It seems to load fine until it gets to the banner ads, then seems to hang.

OK, so when I just jumped to the main forum index page, I watched the banner area. It appeared to attempt to load like four or five different ads until it finally settled on one, at which point, the page finished loading.

That what I see, anyway :shrug:

OK, so when I just jumped to the main forum index page, I watched the banner area. It appeared to attempt to load like four or five different ads until it finally settled on one, at which point, the page finished loading.

That what I see, anyway :shrug:

I'm seeing it mainly on threads rather than the topic pages. The top part of the thread page will load, then it stalls for awhile (perhaps where the ad would be?) before the rest of the page shows up. And it's intermittent.

FWIW, I'm running AdBlock on Chrome, so I don't see the ads.

I usually go right to the new posts. Still not experiencing any slow page loads

I'll keep an eye on it today. Please let me know how the place performs for you guys throughout the day. I was thinking it was my computer last night.

It was a little slow loading for me around 8:embarrassed:0 am this morning, but it seems fine now.

I'm running a few maintenance things right now so it might be a little slower for a few minutes.

our server hosting company also had some infrastructure issues a few days ago but that should be over now.

Back