For Sale if you need them, Dunlop Strap Lock Parts.

mikesr1963

Gonna walk my dog, you?
I've put Dunlop Straplocks on a lot of my guitars and as a result I have some of the new parts, pictured below, as extras. This is the meat of a set of straplocks so I'll sell a pair for $6 or one for $3 plus shipping from the United States Post office (Lower 48 only). Insurance will cost extra. New but sold as is and all sales are final. If the money is received I will mail the item. If I have to ship it you may as well buy a complete new set on line. However, if you live in Virginia, I go to Richmond about once a month and will meet with you somewhere public. I also go to Durham North Carolina about once a month and will meet you somewhere there. Next trip to N.C. will be this Monday, December 5th. In saying that I will be going through Richmond, Virginia, the same day, December 5, 2016. NOTE: If you've lost the C-clip for these you can buy them at places like Tractor Supply for like 50 cents a pair.

IMG_3123.JPG

Shipping: $7.00
Priority Mail™
Small Flat Rate Box
8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"

Yeah I know $7 sucks. I'll risk taping the pieces flat and putting them in an envelope to see what that costs but the risk is all yours.

Back