Mojo Request For a friend.

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
A buddy of mine had to go in for a biopsy last week and today was told he needs to make an appointment to see the doctor and bring a family member. He's my age (31) and has been smoking since he was 15, but recently switched to a vape; I'm afraid it might be too little too late. Any stray mojo just you have would be good for him. He's one of my oldest and best friends, so it's pretty worrying for both of us... we've been friends and have been playing music together since high school.

I hope the best for him since it sounds serious. Being young will help him if it is the big C. I'd say he'll need all the friends and support he can get.
A strong fighting spirit sure won't hurt, either. Keep us updated.

Sounds like he has bad news coming... hopefully there will be a silver lining and it will be treatable.

This.

Either way, there are certainly more social/emotional resources available for young adults with cancer than ever before. Still not nearly enough, but we've made progress.

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, he's not in very good health pre-scare; completely sedentary lifestyle, has diabetes and about three years ago his doctors recommended lap band surgery for him, and a mini-stroke several years back. His own weight related health problems were a big motivation in getting me back on track.

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, he's not in very good health pre-scare; completely sedentary lifestyle, has diabetes and about three years ago his doctors recommended lap band surgery for him, and a mini-stroke several years back. His own weight related health problems were a big motivation in getting me back on track.
Hopefully he can turn things around for the better.

That definitely complicates things, but it's not a final call. Better not to think about possible scenarios too much until things are clearer.

Mojo to him. And to you. He's got a good friend. Your support will mean a great deal.

Back