Foo Fighters tour announced.....

Sept here...that's far away. Not sure I want to plan that far out :grin:

I think I would be happy with lawn seats and there's no need to line up for those anyways

Sept here...that's far away. Not sure I want to plan that far out :grin:

I think I would be happy with lawn seats and there's no need to line up for those anyways

Yeah, July seems like way too far ahead to plan for, but I figured if something comes up that forces us to miss it, we can always sell the tickets.

Not even showing up in my state? :facepalm:
Dave, we need to talk.
images

No Idaho (not so surprising, though there are a couple of venues), AND no Salt Lake City either. i was hoping for that as SLC is not that bad of a drive. But I can handle a drive to Vantage, WA for the Gorge at George. it will be a fun road trip. There's camping, too.

Red Rocks is always the best choice of venue for a concert in Denver.
I might try and get tix for Fiddler's Green,and yes the place sux.
Now I just have to move back to Denver.thwap0

Red Rocks is always the best choice of venue for a concert in Denver.
I might try and get tix for Fiddler's Green,and yes the place sux.
Now I just have to move back to Denver.thwap0

Yeah - FF is probably the only band that can get me into that hole.

I really wish there was a Columbus date. That's still a 2 1/2 hour drive, but it's an easy drive, and I kind of know my way around Columbus.

Pittsburgh is the closest thing I see, and it's about a 3 1/2 hour drive, and I don't know my way around at all.

I really wish there was a Columbus date. That's still a 2 1/2 hour drive, but it's an easy drive, and I kind of know my way around Columbus.

Pittsburgh is the closest thing I see, and it's about a 3 1/2 hour drive, and I don't know my way around at all.

You can always head to DC for the 4th of July and catch them here. Its about 5 hours.

Can anyone tell me how you qualify for online presales starting on 12/1? I can't find any info on it. The gen. public online sales are 12/4. Hoping to get a leg up if it is not too expensive to qualify for. Might be too late, but figured I'd ask.

Can anyone tell me how you qualify for online presales starting on 12/1? I can't find any info on it. The gen. public online sales are 12/4. Hoping to get a leg up if it is not too expensive to qualify for. Might be too late, but figured I'd ask.
I think I figured it out. Gonna try anyhow.

Sales for the show I want to go to start at 10A local, it says. So that means 11A mountain, where I am. I may try right at 10 anyway to be sure, then again at 11. It is an outdoor venue with a lot of GA so hopefully it won't be too hard to get some tix.

I forgot to get on the ticket site right at 10:embarrassed:0. Got in at about 10:12....and now I am in the 'waiting room' waiting to be able to buy a ticket.

Just got in......after adding in the fees it was $98.00 for one ticket in the very back of the reserved seating section. Nope.....I'll skip this tour.

I got in for GA floor seats, for me and the boys. They are Foo fans too. Yes I spent too much money. But, it should be a ton of fun.

I got in for GA floor seats, for me and the boys. They are Foo fans too. Yes I spent too much money. But, it should be a ton of fun.

If it was next month I would probably have gotten the tickets.....but given it is December the spare cash just was not there. Glad you were able to snag tickets. Should be a great show.

The Foos are coming to Boston in high summer...... July 18-19, 2015. Playing 2 shows in Fenway Park no less. Tix...? Hell no. Nosebleed seats start at about 100 bones each, then go into the stratosphere . Then there's the small matter of finding parking and buying beverages & swag.

Back