Foo Fighters tour announced.....

Denverdave

Resident Ragamuffin
They are having a novel pre-sale. This Saturday only available at the physical box office of the event....no online sale until December. that way the online bots cannot snatch up all the best seats to resell at soul sucking prices.

Only issue (besides me not be available this Saturday morning)?? The venue they picked in Denver is the most generic, soulless concert venue in the city. My least fave theater at all. The front half are all reserved seats and the back half are all open 'sit on the grass' seats with no view and crappy sound. Not sure I'm even going to go unless I can get decent seats when the online presale starts.

Unfortunately it's a two hour drive to the closest venue for me, so I'll have to wait for the bots pickings. :(

Unfortunately it's a two hour drive to the closest venue for me, so I'll have to wait for the bots pickings. :(

Further than that for me. I have to find a way to get tickets for me and my sons for one of the PNW shows. Any of the venues would be fine.

Pittsburgh is the closest date for me, and that's about 3 1/2 hours or so.

I still might do it.

Shooting for the Gorge at George. A little longer drive than to Portland, but better venue than the Rose Garden at Portland.

2.jpg

They're playing a relatively small amphitheater here. Actually, the fact that they're playing here at all is kind of surreal.

Back