Floorplan liners

Steverino

black sheep
Just ordered, received and installed a set of the Husky brand liners. Liking them very much. I also ordered the rear cargo liner, which shipped partially rolled up, so I laid them out in the sun while I vacuumed the car out.
86F2477B-8328-4536-A509-64A01B0961D5_zpsnbhupjs3.jpg

They're not cheap, but I'm very happy with them. The two main brands are Husky and WeatherTech. I've read good things about both. The whole set, including the rear cargo liner was about $250.00.

https://www.huskyliners.com/Floor-Mats-Floor-Liners?gclid=CKGe7NjRhswCFcNkhgod4CwPJQ

http://www.weathertech.com/floorliner-digitalfit/?gclid=CMaS9_HRhswCFUIfhgod2rQHDA

Nice. I have used Weathertech and they work out well, but I might try Husky next time just to see if I like them better.

I don't get why cars use so much carpet that gets all grotty after a while. Well of course I do, because it's cheap. But like putting carpet in the cargo area of an SUV? C'mon, guys.

hmph.

DigitalFit® FloorLiner™ - Laser Measured for a Perfect Fit is not yet available for your Chevrolet 1988 Blazer Full Size K1500.

hmph.

DigitalFit® FloorLiner™ - Laser Measured for a Perfect Fit is not yet available for your Chevrolet 1988 Blazer Full Size K1500.

:( If they did have 'em, they might be a bit pricey, as those full-sized Chevy trucks floors use a lot of real estate. Plastic aint cheap, you know :grin:

Nice. I have used Weathertech and they work out well, but I might try Husky next time just to see if I like them better.

I don't get why cars use so much carpet that gets all grotty after a while. Well of course I do, because it's cheap. But like putting carpet in the cargo area of an SUV? C'mon, guys.
I've already got close to 9K on this car, and wanted to get the carpets covered before I wore out the driver's side.

I've got the Weathertech in my RAM and in my wife's Challenger.

Hers are just for winter. Mine are the only mats I have. The truck came with carpet, but no mats.

Back