five non-music products you would be a spokesperson for

Wonka brand candy products (Runts, Gobstoppers, etc.)
Miller High Life
Converse All-Stars
Jeni's Ice Cream
Dunkin Donuts coffee

Anybody who paid me enough.
Oh, and Ernie Ball if I get to bang the president of the company's wife :)

Last edited:
Kilbeggan single malt whiskey
Honda motorcycles
Hobart welders
Grizzly woodworking power tools
Hitachi wand personal massager

Oh!!! And this, if I'm allowed a sixth one.

180161-Original-Source-Mint--Tea-Tree-Shower-250ml.jpg

Trojan Condoms
Greyhound Bus
Lagostina pans
Ivanka Trump Anal Bead line-up
Donald Trump's Hair Products Collection

Even after they were purchased by Lenovo?

I've been using Motorola phones for over 20 years. The one I have now is unbreakable with a leather back. I pick up the iPhones of my wife or kids and think "That's a cute toy". :helper:

(for full disclosure... I have a Mac Book Pro and an iPad... I just don't care for the phones.)

I've been using Motorola phones for over 20 years. The one I have now is unbreakable with a leather back. I pick up the iPhones of my wife or kids and think "That's a cute toy". :helper:

(for full disclosure... I have a Mac Book Pro and an iPad... I just don't care for the phones.)
My second cell was a Motorola T121, The little silver one with the small antenna. I washed that thing and found it in the drier three times. For all I know that thing sits in a landfill somewhere still waiting to crank up.

I'll see yer Hoka One Ones and raise you a Topo Athletec :poke:
are they similar? "maximalist" cushioning, etc? I'll have to check them out

I know it's a spoof but all those malort tasting videos are ridiculous. Just a bunch of people who've only ever eaten macaroni and cheese and hot dogs.
agreed. they must be people with the palates of 6 year olds.

Oh, I'm in the same boat. Every phone I've ever had has been made by Motorola. StarTAC, T720, E815, RAZR V3m, Q9c, Droid 1, Droid 3, Droid RAZR HD MAXX, Moto X, and my current Nexus 6. My work phone is a Droid Turbo 2. My problem is that Lenovo doesn't give a flying fuck about software updates. They still make the best hardware second to none but they will get MAYBE one major software update and it will be well after every other manufacturer has updated their phones multiple times. My Nexus is the exception since Google handles the updates for that. My next phone will probably be a Pixel 2, whoever makes that.

are they similar? "maximalist" cushioning, etc? I'll have to check them out

agreed. they must be people with the palates of 6 year olds.
no actually they are like Altra, somewhat minimal cushioning 3mm drop and wide toe box but reportedly no midfoot slop like an Altra and very flexy. All I know is they be super comfy. I bought a pair of the Waterproof ones first and then bought some MT2's last year model for 45 percent off. Normal retail is 110. The guy who founded the company was head of Vibram for 10 years. I do like what I read in reviews about Hoka's..they seem like great shoes. I have a pair of Salomon and also Inov-8 both great shoes as well but something about the Topo's (probably the wide toe box and over foot feel.
http://www.irunfar.com/2016/12/topo-athletic-mt-2-and-ultrafly-review.html

Armstrong flooring
Rosen's rye bread
Duo Fast staple guns
Metamucial
Line 6 amplifiers

Back