Finally got tattoo finished yesterday

reverend1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

b39aae942d0bf61c697a4c7d5c6b28db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be. That is fantastic. You are probably pretty pleased they are no longer tattooing around the nipular area too.

Thanks guys. Yes Johnny I am more than happy. Of course he now wants to bring the dragon out to match the tiger so more nipple tattooing in my future. Shudder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragons and tigers are two of my favorite tattoos and those are both seriously bad ass. The artist who did mine just moved back to Florida so it has me thinking about a new one. She is really good but I don't know that she has done much of either so I would have to talk to her about it. Otherwise, I have a hard time deciding what I want next.

Image blocked at work, but I remember it progressing really well with top notch quality and beautiful artistry. Will check it out from home later.
I printed the tiger as a style reference for my future one.

Last edited:
That is some good work. I am a little pissed that I came up the best tattoo for me, but I thought of it too late. I can't get a tattoo within 6 inches around my cardiac defibrillator, but I wish I would have gotten a tattoo of the defibrillator over the sport they were going to put it.

Next time I go to Jacksonville, I am going to get a couple new ones.

Really good color saturation, fantastic definition...won't fade into a blob over time...:thu:

The only thing I think of when I see a tat like that; ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch...

Back