Ferrari FXX K, 1036 HP, $3 mil

Tig

Fucktangular
For just $3 million you can kinda' have one for 2 years...
Those lucky enough to have one… don’t actually have them. Ferrari keeps and maintains the cars courtesy of its Corse Cliente program. Whenever an owner wants to take it for a spin, they let Ferrari know where and when, and its shipped there, ready to go.

http://www.caranddriver.com/flipboo...know-about-ferraris-insaniac-fxx-k-hypercar#1
The FXX K’s naturally aspirated V-12 makes 848 horsepower, while 187 electric ponies arrive courtesy of Ferrari’s HY-KERS kinetic-energy recovery system. Total system output is 1036 horses. That’s 86 more than the 950-hp LaFerrari.
FXX_K_Yas_Marina_Flipbook-5.jpg

ferrari-fxx-k-580x362.jpg

gallery-laferrari_2-1280x0_BHLG2V.jpg

FXX_K_Yas_Marina_Flipbook-2.jpg

FXX_K_Yas_Marina_Flipbook-4.jpg

FXX_K_Yas_Marina_Flipbook-10.jpg

FXX_K_Yas_Marina_Flipbook-11.jpg

Man, that car looks like pure evil. :rawk:

Just the thing for me, driving to and from the Park and Ride every day.

Sebastian Vettel spanking one:

Good gawd, that gave me goosebumps! I saw it get up to 274KPH in seconds (about 1:14 in). :eek:
In the hands of a master, the violin sings like an angel.

I'd need an ejection seat in mine for when I screw the pooch.

holy jeebus.......it's an AUTOMATIC.
(only two pedals)

"hello.....yes, i would like to rent the indianapolis speedway for a weekend......i see.....uh huh......so that's a no then?

(only two pedals)

"hello.....yes, i would like to rent the indianapolis speedway for a weekend......i see.....uh huh......so that's a no then?

If you can afford a $3M car maybe you can buy the speedway :shrug:

$3M to rent...yeah so sure then I could buy the IMS....I'd need Trillions and Trillions to rent at that price :P

(only two pedals)

Ferrari doesn't make manuals anymore. The take rate was less than 10% the last time they offered one.

Ferrari doesn't make manuals anymore. The take rate was less than 10% the last time they offered one.

well then, i guess if i ever won the lottery, i'd have to buy a "vintage" ferrari, cuz i'm not driving something with paddle shifters. i want a clutch pedal and a REAL shifter.
(but chances are very good, that if i won that kind of money, i'd be buying a 911 anyway)

This makes sense to me. Wealthy people tend to reside in big cities where most supercars are frustrating at best. But a car like this is practically useless in a city. You’d need to drive it on a track anyway, and then you have to drive out and schedule time, so why not just pay a fee for access and not worry about owning a car you can’t drive to/from the penthouse?

Back