Hot or Not? Fender Special Edition Jaguar Thinline

Tig

Fucktangular
fender_special_edition_jaguar_thinline_-_black_2.jpg

fender_special_edition_jaguar_thinline_-_black_5.jpg

fender_special_edition_jaguar_thinline_-_black_10.jpg

The Fender Special Edition Jaguar Thinline features a semi-hollow alder body with ash top and back. This unique Jaguar design increases resonance and low midrange response for a full, incredibly new Jaguar tone. The Fender Special Edition Jaguar Thinline is loaded with vintage style Jaguar pickups for a classic tone and features all the tonal controls the Jaguar is noted for providing ultimate control. The short scale length and modern “C” neck profile make the Fender Special Edition Jaguar Thinline an easy playing instrument as well as a perfect guitar for smaller hands. This unique Jaguar is a head turner with classic aesthetics, rich tone, and a unique design that reinvents the Jaguar style.

Fender Special Edition Jaguar Thinline Features:

• Limited Edition - Only 250 Made
  • Semi-Hollow Alder Body w/F-Hole
  • Ash Back and Top
  • Bound Body and Neck
  • Maple Neck
  • Rosewood Fretboard
  • 7.25” Radius
  • Vintage Style Frets
  • 1.650” Bone Nut
  • 24” Scale
  • Vintage-Style Jaguar Single Coils
  • Lead and Rhythm Circuits w/Independent Volume and Tone
  • Made in Japan
  • Hard Shell Case Included

$1499.99

Last edited:
lose the switches, and make the guard all one piece (of the center amterial, plz)

and then I'd take it.
would prefer TOM/stoptail too

I've never been a big fan of short scale fenders, so this isn't my thing. I'd totally consider a longer scale version or a jazzmaster model, as I like the look.

oh yeah, forgot about that scale thing...
I think I could live with it though.

GIbson's only 3/4" more, so I'd probably be okay

WHOA!

I didin't see the price....

yeah, fuck that with a hammer.
you'd be hard pressed to get me to shell that out for ANY Fender.
unless it was made just for me.
like, there would never, ever be another.

and it would have my SG's neck.

and come with Dave Murray

The Johnny Marr Jag would be my first choice in one. After reading about the improved switching (4-way slider, position 4 is in series) and simplified upper switching, the Custom Bare Knuckles pickups, and the Mustang bridge, it addresses all my issues with most Jag's.

JagJMOW-xlarge.jpg

1600-JagJMOW_detail2.jpg

The Johnny Marr Jag would be my first choice in one. After reading about the improved switching (4-way slider, position 4 is in series) and simplified upper switching, the Custom Bare Knuckles pickups, and the Mustang bridge, it addresses all my issues with most Jag's.

JagJMOW-xlarge.jpg

1600-JagJMOW_detail2.jpg

Yeah, that's hot too. :cool:

Back