FENDER MIJ 27-5400 E SERIES CUSTOM MID 80's GOLD LEAF SPARKLE

I'm kind of with OGG but with a little less intensity. Somebody did notable damage to a pretty nice guitar then tripled the price.

Have sexual intercourse with that guy in his copulating face surrounded by animal protein.
The intensity was strictly for entertainment purposes. ..

In all seriousness though, few people out there know as much about, or have owned as many E Series guitars as yours truly. I am an avid fan and somewhat of a collector. I bought my first one brand new in 1985.

I consider the often maligned and misunderstood System 1 trem to be a marvelous feet of engineering, superior in terms of functionality and stability to the Floyd Rose and Kahler units of the era.

I am familiar with virtually every variation of both Strat and Tele models, how they were equipped, electronics etc.

That thing in the OP is an abomination, and aside from having some value in hard to come by replacement parts, it is effectively worthless.

If it were unmolested, it would be worth about $350-600 depending on condition. As much as I love them, none of them are currently worth the $1K+ asking price you regularly see on ebay. They are increasingly rare, but not yet rare enough to fetch that kind of money.

Back