FENDER MIJ 27-5400 E SERIES CUSTOM MID 80's GOLD LEAF SPARKLE

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
https://reverb.com/item/260234-fender-mij-27-5400-e-series-custom-mid-80-s-gold-leaf-sparkle
29% Price Drop

ejija0gdrnru9ycoknv2.jpg

obpxtu0ybqe1qjgrdory.jpg

ejija0gdrnru9ycoknv2.jpg

obpxtu0ybqe1qjgrdory.jpg

qstl99pwakrd63ib43su.jpg

wwhmaygngwr5z534kim8.jpg

plkhuolrddpbfewr2uss.jpg

argmot7bys5zl7urg4sf.jpg

e6hvmdytgqdv4be3ipdg.jpg

zusavv3evr1bmkcpgubr.jpg

kzywtcu1ppsujhx4svif.jpg

owmdbzxaqe6houxnxxyi.jpg

snibwj257at2suqfrxox.jpg

clmvdlcl51rki0dtdxxi.jpg

k05kmmwigthdymbwr17g.jpg

Here is a 27-5400 model with one humbucker at the bridge and two single coil pckups with a 5 way switch and TBX tone control and one Volume. Don't you love when someone see's your custom creation an copies it. I just saw that the Custom shop figured a way to make the same looking model. However this is the original made with real gold leaf. This is my favorite configuation because the humbucker doesn't make noise and cancels the noise from the two single coils. Also gives you that humbucker lead boost in the first switch position. 100 percent Gotoh Japan Pickups. The neck is painted like a Les Paul with a silk feel that allows you to slide easily up and down the D profile neck has a 12 inch radius for easy fast lead playing and no crimp of the had while stretching for those chords. A normal Fender 25.5 neck Scale. I also customized it with Gold Leaf metal flake Sparkle and 10 thin layers of Nitro making it a brilliant gold look that comes out at you in 3D. I took this one to a Guitar show in PA there were about 300 or better stands and music stores. I would say at least a couple of thousand viewers. I can't tell you how many had to come up and touch the texture of this beautiful Custom Golden flake that is 3D. This guitar would look so sharp on a stage that has the Crytal ball and strope light. The sound of the Flat pole 80's B&W wired pickups are unbelievably marked for the day when bands were using floating bridges with much sustain with the Fender System One Bridge This is simply acquired by locking the nut down fine tuner with the Gold Tuners and Solid Chrome bar that makes you dive bomb and squeal up. Not only a great sounding Fender guitar with xtras but a really good looking one too.. will ship it out USPS . Please read payment and return statement. I will may do a you tube but you know what this guitar will sound like. Remember papatom is one of the only sellers on the net that carry all the ORIGINAL FENDER SYSTEM ONE PARTS so not only are you buying a vintage piece Custom made Fender Stratocaster from the mid 80's , an E series at that. The E series were the finest put together guitars throughout the 80's. Hard shell 80's Fender logo case included. If you want some pizzas to your collection, this strat plus is for you, from the mid 1980's E series refurbished by papatom/stratconnection.com rock on
Product Specs
Condition:
Excellent
Make:
Fender
Model:
27-5400 E SERIES CUSTOM STRATOCASTER
Finish:
Gold Leaf Sparkle
Categories:
Solid Body
Year:
MID 80's
Made In:
Japan

Holy shit! What complete fucktard set that guitar up? Geezus! Look at the crazy ass 45 degree front tilt on the bridge. Another clueless, no talent ass clown with zero knowledge of the incredible System 1 trem.

That bridge should lay flat at rest. If you want more pull back for whammy athletics, you raise the bridge.

Fuckin' dickheads.

Btw, that thing is nowhere near original. It came from the factory with black tuners and a black whammy bar (as did all the system 1 equipped guitars with the black bridge and black neck/headstock).

Fuck that guy in his meathead fucking face.

Holy shit! What complete fucktard set that guitar up? Geezus! Look at the crazy ass 45 degree front tilt on the bridge. Another clueless, no talent ass clown with zero knowledge of the incredible System 1 trem.

That bridge should lay flat at rest. If you want more pull back for whammy athletics, you raise the bridge.

Fuckin' dickheads.

Btw, that thing is nowhere near original. It came from the factory with black tuners and a black whammy bar (as did all the system 1 equipped guitars with the black bridge and black neck/headstock).

Fuck that guy in his meathead fucking face.

Wow, angry much? :lol:

sparkle metal flake finish - nope
humbucking pickup - nope
floyd type trem - nope
locking nut - nope
pearl button tuners - nope
painted headstock - nope

i guess that would be a no

I'm kind of with OGG but with a little less intensity. Somebody did notable damage to a pretty nice guitar then tripled the price.

Have sexual intercourse with that guy in his copulating face surrounded by animal protein.

The E series necks are killer. I used one as the basis of my strat. Those bodies are smaller than standard size, which can be a plus for some.

Back