Fender just released a new snazzy amp

The "Vaporizor" mode looks interesting, lol. I don't think I've ever had an amp I straight up didn't have any control over, lol. Totally_jammin_out

The "Vaporizor" mode looks interesting, lol. I don't think I've ever had an amp I straight up didn't have any control over, lol. Totally_jammin_out
Well, your guitar has volume and tone, right?

I assume that's the Fender Plan: "We give you less and less, while charging you more and more!"

Was in King Music today, saw, and herd a Rampart in person. Shocked how small it is. Loved how it sounded. I know the Excelsior has it's fans here, I didn't like it. Anyways, if you hated the Excelsior, you should check this out.

Was in King Music today, saw, and herd a Rampart in person. Shocked how small it is. Loved how it sounded. I know the Excelsior has it's fans here, I didn't like it. Anyways, if you hated the Excelsior, you should check this out.
Giggable or more of a bedroom amp?

Still looking for a Vaporizer to take on a test run...

Got a mic? It's loud for how tiny it is but not "tons of clean headroom". More bedroom, very, very easily take to somebody else's house to jam.

I've never met a 5 watt amp I liked. Turns out I like 9 watt amp just fine. $400 price tag is too much to swallow.

Ramparte..meh. Vaporizer sounds evil. I like that and the foot switch would be hot. I'm OK with the odd look..it's part of the stage presence (second to the music) but that would look cool miked in the background.

Last edited:
What suprises me the most, about how much I like the Rampart, is it doesn't have reverb. To each his own, for me, especially clean, if an amp doesn't have reverb, it's missing something.

Back