Fender Highway 1 Showmaster For Sale

I knew it would happen. Impending Showmaster OGGpocalypse!
I'll do a NGD in a little bit. It took two hours to travel the 30 miles from his house to mine and I'm starvin Marvin. It was great to see Mike again, and I love this guitar!

I'll do a NGD in a little bit. It took two hours to travel the 30 miles from his house to mine and I'm starvin Marvin. It was great to see Mike again, and I love this guitar!
Oh man, the afternoon traffic! Sorry about that.

Reactions: OGG

What the Flying FUCK? Why do you guys live there again?? Jeezus.... If it takes me an HOUR to drive 30 miles I'm throwing a fucking fit. Double that and I would be coming un-fucking-glued.

:Rage:

Reactions: OGG
What the Flying FUCK? Why do you guys live there again?? Jeezus.... If it takes me an HOUR to drive 30 miles I'm throwing a fucking fit. Double that and I would be coming un-fucking-glued.

cacfa6fd9ea8883da58a01092019f6c6.jpg

That's why.

I've noticed that's happened on a lot of older threads. IIRC there was a database restore from a backup when the host screwed up a few months ago and I think it happened around then. Maybe the pictures were only referenced from the database and stored elsewhere and weren't part of the backup or restore. idn_smilie
That is pretty much correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So you are saying that two hours driving 30 miles would have your hair standing on end? Ooops, never mind. :baimun:

It's only in the late afternoon.

Back