Fender has some really cool new acoustic models out

Grave Bomber

Ghoulish Anomaly
I'm not an acoustic guy, at all, never have been.

Some of these new designs are really cool! Dig these less traditional designs a lot.

86ceb3c861ac3d7b0737b2ccde488ca3.png

Last edited:
What's the deal with the double pickguard models?

#3 is the only one I'd consider. . .

I love my '69 Fender acoustic, but there isn't a Fender acoustic in their current line up that I'd even consider buying.

At least they are trying. I tend to be pretty picky on my acoustics - more so on tone and playablilty than looks, and I have not played many Fender acoustics I would want to buy. I did really like the Buddy Miller sig model, but that was not out very long before it was discontinued.

I had really high hopes once they acquired Tacoma, but I haven't played a new Fender acoustic in years that didn't leave me wishing I was holding a Yamaha or a Seagull. :embarrassed:

I'm liking that TSOL one on the top. Wish it was all cream though.

I am going to get the TSOL parlor one even if it sucks. Ron Emory is huge influence on my playing and I can't imagine there will ever be another Ron Emory signature anything.

I am going to get the TSOL parlor one even if it sucks. Ron Emory is huge influence on my playing and I can't imagine there will ever be another Ron Emory signature anything.

The one I played REALLY sucked. I kinda wanted to break it so that no one would get sucked into even trying it.

Back