Fender Custom Shop 2014 models announed

only thing that remotely caught my eye was the Proto Pre Bass
and even that would likely be a pass.

Why does a heavy relic new guitar come with a free polishing cloth?

Wouldn't a sheet of sandpaper be more appropriate?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

I dig the relic black over burst strat with the floyd rose. I remember when you could find 50's and 60's starts all modded out with kahlers and floyds for cheap back in the 80's. I wonder what happened to all those modded strats.

I also really like the jazz master with matching headstock.

It would be pretty cool if you could buy fenders direct…assuming they pass the middle man's and retailer's price hikes on to me in savings.

a0fdf8ade8d8dbe06516155414c40f01.png

i was gonna make an esquire with a WRHB pickup, I asked Curtis Novak if it would be a good idea and he said it was. I never made it though. They stole my 100% original idea!
I would think that if Curtis or Telenator here on the forum made the pickup it would be a cool idea. If Fender uses their typical shitty version of the pickup than not so much.

I would think that if Curtis or Telenator here on the forum made the pickup it would be a cool idea. If Fender uses their typical shitty version of the pickup than not so much.

custom shop often outsource their pickups, Novak does one-offs for them.

We would love to provide real CuNiFe pickups for some of their Master Built guitars. It would seem a natural move to get the real deal CuNiFe pickups in a real Fender guitar!

Meh. Overpriced crap to take up space in some dentist’s house right between the beige couch and the PRS private reserve guitar.

that 60th anniv. '54 strat is pretty sweet to me.....I don't think i'd ever put up the denaro to buy one....but it sure looks nice.

Meh. Overpriced crap to take up space in some dentist’s house right between the beige couch and the PRS private reserve guitar.

Pretty much this.

Other than I like PRS guitars.

Total pass on the Fenders, other than I like the purple colored tele.

Back