Feeling very low

I've always lied to my boss when they wanted a "commitment" out of me. That gives me the power to make a decision at my leisure.

I'll send you five bucks if your company actually calls you back in a few days.

Mojo my friend. You'll find something else.

Yeah. Your employer will lie to you when it benefits them, so if they want you to believe is Sparklemotion. Sure, why not.

IF MY THOUGHT-DREAMS COULD BE SEEN
THEY’D FEED ME FEET-FIRST INTO A FAX MACHINE

Fuck the Man and his mind games.

Much mojo, and as mentioned above, you have a legitimate health issue, which probably should be discussed if you haven’t already.

That sounds like a total bullshit situation that they're laying on you, and I'm sorry that it's happening. Try to stay positive as best you can. Depression is a bitch in normal circumstances, and rough waters like this can turn it up to 11. Take care of yourself and most importantly go easy on yourself. This too shall pass.
This.

Sorry to hear.

Just remember that there are lots of people who have been through shit. And lots of people who have done amazing things afterwards.

Stay away from booz. Thats actually a depressant. Took me a while to figure that one out.

Wish you the best and anything I can do to help I will if I can.

After finally getting some decent sleep, I began to realize that while there were legitimate concerns at the base of my reaction, the reaction itself was not appropriate. And as I look back over my life, it is a continuation in a string of similar problems that have caused me to make rash and ultimately hurtful decisions.

I have reached out to apologize and I am going to seek help on Monday, though it may be too late, but it has to happen...I am feeling very down, anxious, ashamed and depressed but not despondent. I know I have done the right thing, after letting some unknown pathology harm me once again

That's horrible. However, it sounds like an awful place - and sooner or later, you'll get a better gig. Think how glad you'll be to not have to deal with that shit any more.

Medicine... I just got a call I am to meet in HR this afternoon. I am meeting with my attorney now

Back