DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

This is the last time they were all in the same room:

599401_10151046705088879_1327109557_n.jpg

I think that was about 3 years ago.

Here's the current electrics (the checkerboard one seen above I still have, but it has been "wall art" for a long time, not playable):

11256502776_ffe2cf4a59_b.jpg
The T-60 is gone? Oh, never mind. Just spotted it. I would have had to report you to...them.

Is that a hotrod '62 strat? I so want to play one of those!

I vaguely recall being the inspiration for your Les Paul Trad Pro GAS. Does that sound about right? I got one too (in burst) and it's amazing.

Yep, that's a 2007 '62 Hot Rod. I just happened to stumble across the auction with minutes left and no one had bid on it. Got it for $1k. Now if you can find one they're starting to creep up into silly money territory. It's a great Strat if you like huge necks. I do, so that works out nicely.

You had the plain top honeyburst, right? That was gorgeous. I played one in the Nashville GC right around the same time and thought there had to be some kind of catch — it was all the features I'd want on a Paul, but at a cheaper price than the Standards.

I got mine used from Dave's Guitars about two years ago. 50s neck profile, plays like butter. I love it.

Yep, that's a 2007 '62 Hot Rod. I just happened to stumble across the auction with minutes left and no one had bid on it. Got it for $1k. Now if you can find one they're starting to creep up into silly money territory. It's a great Strat if you like huge necks. I do, so that works out nicely.

You had the plain top honeyburst, right? That was gorgeous. I played one in the Nashville GC right around the same time and thought there had to be some kind of catch — it was all the features I'd want on a Paul, but at a cheaper price than the Standards.

I got mine used from Dave's Guitars about two years ago. 50s neck profile, plays like butter. I love it.

Some day I'll have a hotrod. Green like yours or a white one. Some day.

Yes, I had the plain honeyburst. Still do and it's a great guitar. Locking tuners, satin neck, 50's carve, amazing pickups ('57 and a burstbucker right?). The coil tap is nice to have too. And the price was just right. I worked with GC in Boston to get one shipped from somewhere down south. They shipped it to NH so I didn't have to pay sales tax. Ended up paying less than $1,300 if i recall correctly, new.

I love mine, but when I see those blue ones I always wonder...

I've found it's very difficult to capture the Guild's flame pattern in photos, but I snapped this shot this morning and I think it came out nicely.

DSC_0307.jpg

Here is a New Year's Day family pic. The black cat wouldn't cooperate, but Smokey was quite content to be a part of the shot!
Family Photo 1-1-15.jpg

Back row: Trinity 12-string A/E, Muse Burst Acoustic, Blue Eclipse A/E
Front row: Neo and Henna TLE

Back