family mojo please

Mrs.P

The Wonder Wench
I am an orphan as a lot of you know, it's a long messed up story, believe me. My brother and I were raised separately for the most part. He came to live with us a few years ago and it did not go well. He moved back to Oklahoma after about 6 months. He has never gotten over our childhood and lives in a large amount of pity for himself. It really frustrates me and I cannot stand that attitude, that apparently runs in our family. He is going through a really rough patch right now, again due to his own choices, but I fear he will eventually kill himself or cause himself further injury. he could use a good mojo injection and maybe a dose of self awareness, and wake the fuck up, please.

Mojo Paula. Send EG and the goats to kick some sense in him?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tig
Much mojo, strange I was just speaking of my cousin that I grew up with that matches that type of description.

Mojo indeed.

The saddest part is that it often takes a fall to the bottom before someone realizes that a change is required. Family mojo going to you.

The saddest part is that it often takes a fall to the bottom before someone realizes that a change is required. Family mojo going to you.
Sadly, he's been to the bottom multiple times. I think some people just like to be miserable and depressed.

"So I'll meet you at the bottom if there really is one
They always told me when you hit it you'll know it
But I've been falling so long it's like gravity's gone and I'm just floating"

Bottom is relative.

Sounds like we have a great deal in common. All you can do is offer your support. He might reject you 99 out of 100, but persistence can sometimes pay off.
Never tell someone you know what they are going through. You don't and never will, because in broken peopleour minds just don't work the way other people's do.
I would love to tell you that it gets easier, but it usually doesn't.
When I committed suicide, there was nothing anyone would could do to stop me. My mind was made up. Only by the grace of God was I saved that cold St Catharines night on the Welland Canal.
I offer you and your brother mojo and my prayers MrsP. You have been very kind to me the last 3 years

Back