FaaaK!

The insurance companies will have an army of dent and chip repair guys in your region soon enough.

They're probably already on their way. I knew a guy from OK that did that. As soon as it hit, he would get a call and he'd have to be ready to go pretty much anywhere in the country at the drop of hat. He was an interesting fella.

Is it just me, or are gigantic hail episodes getting more frequent and widespread?

Is this a possible effect of climate change, or just the harbinger of the return of Gozer the Gozarien?

Must be Gozer. There is no climate change. All science is bogus. It's just a plot by Al Gore to take away our rights and our guns.

A few years ago we had a hailstorm that knocked out the windows on one side of our house. Our cars were parked inside but my work car was in the driveway. It got beat to shit.
One neighbor had just bought a new Toyota and ended up getting it paid off by the insurance due to a thousand dings on her car. She still drives it.
33693_1675646490590_7216152_n.jpg

A few years ago we had a hailstorm that knocked out the windows on one side of our house. Our cars were parked inside but my work car was in the driveway. It got beat to shit.
One neighbor had just bought a new Toyota and ended up getting it paid off by the insurance due to a thousand dings on her car. She still drives it.
33693_1675646490590_7216152_n.jpg
A free new car? I'd drive it until the wheels fell off.

A free new car? I'd drive it until the wheels fell off.
You'd have to. A co-worker had a car that really got nailed. There must have been over a thousand dents. Looked like someone went nutso with a bellpeen hammer. Got it paid off by the insurance company. Enjoyed the free cash. Wanted to trade it in a couple of years later on a new car and the dealer wouldn't take because it had a salvage title. Nobody would buy it from her either for more than a couple hundred. You couldn't get comp on it because it had been previously totaled so no one wanted to give her anything for it. Because she couldn't get anything for it and had spent the "free" money she got she had no down for a new car. Got a pos the front end was falling off in three years. Traded it in on something better.

Back