F*** everything

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
Fuck it all. Fuck racists. Fuck blindness. Fuck loving someone who doesn't care. Fuck nukes. Fuck depression and loneliness. Fuck rock and roll

GET THIS MAN SOME PUPPIES, STAT!

6359836791452814361762608242_Cute-puppy-2-1.jpg

Things will be better after a good night's sleep and a full pot of coffee.

Do you need me to go over there and spoon you again? Tomorrow morning we can do the Sunday crossword together.
I love this place. :) @smurfco , consider this my virtual spoon with you.

Followed by whacky chord power chord progressions with lots of distortion style jam session.

Basically my version of this. Shut up, dance it out!

I remember these types of threads when i was 10 hours into a 2nd bar and would post here. Of course I couldnt see what I was typing and wouldnt use spell check. It would come out somthing like the below:

" so om at tthis bar and drinking lije no to irr f and i di t carw and more biiz ie n3rf. Ehr shorirs d mr todwn for killjg. Mtnskr"

The beauty of that only was at the time only one peson on here could actually make sense of that and I think it might have been smurfco. I was always impressed with that the next day.

What is the point of having a heart that's so easily broken?
It is so one can post about it on a forum, other people can read it and realise that they have a heart which can't be broken as easily...i.e , it's the ol' yin/yang. Sun/moon, light/dark, hot cold....happiness sadness, elation/depresssion, etc. It is the balance of nature... how can there be light without darkness just as how can there be music without silence...the opposites are needed to bring the focused content into reality...without which humans would have no appreciation of things, no emotions, no feelings...we'd be fucking robots tuned into a 500 hz hum 24/7 with a constant blaring sun...hell there'd not even be a 24/7 because there'd be no cyclic change it would all be just mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hope this helps.

Back