Everything is awesome and nobody in tan pants is happy

Complexity

Seriously though, the Korg is an instrument unto itself. It's capable of so much more than just standard echo. The DM2 is just a lush analog delay that is perfect in its role as such. With the type of music my band is playing, I could put both to very good use individually.

I just don't have that kinda space on my board. So it's interesting to me how people configure their effects, and under what rationale.

I just realized the other day that I haven't owned any khaki pants in a couple years now. They became so "Best Buy" and I wanted to have a better appearance when I went to client's offices... I have 3 pairs of black slacks and 3 pairs of charcoal... and one other different color... and I wear oxford shirts most of the time. Occasionally I'll wear a polo, but they're usually golf shirt style (not cotton).

I just realized the other day that I haven't owned any khaki pants in a couple years now. They became so "Best Buy" and I wanted to have a better appearance when I went to client's offices... I have 3 pairs of black slacks and 3 pairs of charcoal... and one other different color... and I wear oxford shirts most of the time. Occasionally I'll wear a polo, but they're usually golf shirt style (not cotton).
64YupHandbook.jpg

:grin:

Back