Hot or Not? Epiphone Master Built Century Archtops

BlockInlay

Octavate.band
Has anyone seen or played one of these yet? I'm quite curious. Looks like they will be released next month. Hmmmm

http://www.epiphone.com/MBCentury.aspx

MstrCentMicroSite_Dif1.jpg

They look really good. Can't wait to play one to check out the acoustic tone of them. If they have some volume and punch, then they are winners.

Every masterbuilt I have played was pretty awesome, can't wait to try these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am loving my Masterbuilt flat-top and would love to give the archtop with the round sound hole a try, though I don't think it is the guitar for me.

I think it'd fit your style pretty nicely. Aesthetics are silly.
Oddly enough, aesthetically I love guitars with F-holes. I have owned and played archtop guitars with F-holes and could not get the sound I wanted. If I do not get the sound I want, the instrument is useless to me. While you may think it would fit my style nicely, my ear disagrees. I value my own opinion, much as you do yours. I go with my ear.

Oddly enough, aesthetically I love guitars with F-holes. I have owned and played archtop guitars with F-holes and could not get the sound I wanted. If I do not get the sound I want, the instrument is useless to me. While you may think it would fit my style nicely, my ear disagrees. I value my own opinion, much as you do yours. I go with my ear.

I see. Well, there's a huge amount of timbral range within archtops. I'd recommend keeping an open mind. Next time you're shopping, play everything.

I can't decide among the left-most 3 in the group pic. They all look fantastic. Hopefully there's a Local place that will carry the whole line so I can see them in person. It seems they come with a very respectable looking case too.

Back