Epiphone Johnny. A sig

I'm betting that thing will go for somewhere between $1800 and $2500 (i.e. priced comparably to the Elitist series).

I think Epiphone has a harder time selling guitars in that price range than Gibson does for twice that.

I'm betting that thing will go for somewhere between $1800 and $2500 (i.e. priced comparably to the Elitist series).

I think Epiphone has a harder time selling guitars in that price range than Gibson does for twice that.

I doubt it will go much over $1,000. The Iommi sig guitars they did were only $800. And Iommi is actually famous.

Well well well...my local geetar monger can't get it, but Sweetwater can..and I have a pre-order in. $999.00 incl. shipping. Now I wait. :cool:

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 12.10.10 AM.png
Check it. I saved the sign of the devil.

A very nice salesman from Sweetwater has called with an update on the geetar. Looks like mid-July is the delivery-ish date. Gives me time to find a hiding place for it in the house.

NGD update! My new BFF at Sweetwater called to update me on my order. I am around number 71 , and Epi is shipping somewhere around 65-70 geetars in the next two weeks. So assuming some people on the pre order list will just bail ( ie not actually buy as happens a lot ) I am looking at getting the A around the second week in July. If not then , mid August is the next and LAST ship date. They will not make anymore after this batch.
( according to my new BFF.)
So I have the potential of getting TWO geetars in the next three weeks. ( Uh, no el Diabless..I have no idea why those were sent to me )

Back