Embellishing the Epi

Gary Blanchard

beloved, local musician
The artist I was hoping to have paint the guitar seems to have flaked out, so I just invested in a couple of decals, for now.
Hippie Guitar.jpg

If I can line up a dependable artist later, I may go for the full frontal, but right now I'll stay with this.

Pffft. Artists. Always working at the whims of their muses.
Well, I contacted the local "paint and sip" and asked them if they had someone who would do the paint job. The woman said she had someone who agreed and she would have her contact me. Nearly a month later, and nothing. :rolleyes:

I did just think of another place I could go, however. :idea: The arts center up the street.

Gary I've used this on one guitar so far and it looks pretty good. Got them on Amazon. They have lots of designs by Inlaystickers.

71KO6QcPZoL._SL1001_.jpg

I'm just going to throw this out there.........

In our sleepy little New England town, they have arts and crafts day for the kids at the local library.

Honestly, you've got my wheels turning on this. Maybe I could take one of my old acoustics and let the kids "have at it." Do it in water-based paint, or acrylic or something, so if I don't like it, you could remove it with Goo-Be-Gone or something.

I bet it would end up looking pretty cool. Also bet the kids would love it.

AND.....

Then, you see......the MILFs/Soccer Moms that run the arts/crafts day at the local library would swoon and ask you about your guitar playing.

Next thing you know, you're doing the local arts/crafts scene and banging some hot soccer mom across town.......I mean, you KNOW they put out.......

Wait, that might be too much......but I bet your guitar would be cool looking.

Never know, might get you a paying gig.

Would be a cool thing for everyone involved, though.
:wink:

In our sleepy little New England town, they have arts and crafts day for the kids at the local library.

Honestly, you've got my wheels turning on this. Maybe I could take one of my old acoustics and let the kids "have at it." Do it in water-based paint, or acrylic or something, so if I don't like it, you could remove it with Goo-Be-Gone or something.

AND.....

Then, you see......the MILFs/Soccer Moms that run the arts/crafts day at the local library would swoon and ask you about your guitar playing.

Next thing you know, you're doing the local arts/crafts scene and banging some hot soccer mom across town.......I mean, you KNOW they put out.......

I think Carol would veto that real quick.
mosbeJrt2Poj-TwLeIHFds_PJYrRf0f2CjJ5HgDJK31L6xyHOenY5vqirSE41x6Pt4fFDmMP8hmHJ-ZrzK6zR135lzsdqgpdKuTZLP63tTNJd4hTPMVPGiBC6b4xJ9m1vGgFbkmtam1cf4OPkIlqiGOZapRgkwe_91pdQ5lycn9bFJElhAPCJT7y2yYHhx6V168Dwh_Ma5H2DzaYdzAST5zAvT3uK5jKIm0KBuBR3vsXAYRjejriSbsVhrY-i3sbTlaGhdRBKWtap2zB7Sf4h0E91Mh5FwYqULBwo0Bl_eU7PrxzD-n3xUDIFQUjNPbmKsW14rmDVD-WbuVMhVh6SFa-kNX98xQTN2ZEU2mR6JZHF4iBsAqavLM-dCfjkjOuP9xnk2LkcMIFRIEsULIRfG8-xcWvmpv2-NDVT0fIn3XNyjpS5O_Uq9Xi7kmtJapR4SVwiCkhHP4FiLO_IEM50UICcxNoPRAt6HXW_PJ8qDaQbu9sBhOSDH_JKv4_HSZERy9LAJJrXFdlm9ZIoSolgGj2GaQomLBndFT-3tTNcY153B1hGysL3wioVTtbc-b3o_7XRUxgLMJy8snwimeLteUiD6dz1GLyT2uey4AZvJI2LOK5HZBz=s398-no

AND.....

At our age Gary and I are more in the GMILF zone.

Gary, put your new avatar on it and if it ever gets stolen you won't have a hard time proving it's yours.

You are an artist, and a hippie. Get a set of brushes and some day-glo paint and do it yourself. If I remember, you were going for a Peter Max-ish thing. How hard can that be? Page painted the dragon by himself, and he was a junky.....

Back