Eight Corvettes swallowed by massive sink hole at National Corvette Museum

Came here to post this. :grin:

I know not everyone here is a 'vette fan, but still it is tragic to see beloved cars like this plop into a sinkhole. :cry:

I'm starting to develop a phobia of sinkholes.

It seems like you're just sitting there, feeling safe all from tornadoes, hurricanes, tidal waves, and the Earth goes, "UNH UH BITCH. IMMA JUST SWALLOW YOU!"

Not to turn this into a political thread but do we really need a National Corvette Museum?

Can't the government spend our tax dollars on more important things?

I mean, it's like they've just thrown money down a hole here.

Not to turn this into a political thread but do we really need a National Corvette Museum?

I'm not sure that "National" being in the name means it's federally funded.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'm not sure that "National" being in the name means it's federally funded.

Dude, you're pouring cold water on my carefully set up, handcrafted punchline. That post was going to be the most impactful thing I did today.

Dude, you're pouring cold water on my carefully set up, handcrafted punchline. That post was going to be the most impactful thing I did today.
giantsmiley.png

To fair, I think they're dropping it down the hole more than throwing.

Sadly, what goes in stays in when it comes to sinkholes. The likelihood of it swallowing a crane is pretty high.
We're talkin bout Kentucky here. They don't need no stinkin crane to get a car out of a sinkhole.

Some old Bubba has a way to get around that for sure.

Reactions: Tig
Back