EHX Small Clone

I like em...warm lush tones & can go from very mild to dripping wet shimmery chorus using the depth and rate controls. The one I had would pop the first time you hit the switch so you just have to give it a click on and off when you first plug it in (with out the signal running through the amp). Had an older boss two knob and liked the clone better at the lighter chorus tones.

They're great, but it's a really specific type of chorus, and feels different from the Boss. Think Nirvana -- it's what Cobain used.

I have the micro version of that - the Neo Clone. I really like it a lot - but does not have the flexibility of the CE-2. But it does all I need a chorus to do.

They're great, but it's a really specific type of chorus, and feels different from the Boss. Think Nirvana -- it's what Cobain used.
Yeah, I was aware of that part. The switch vs. knob thing made me wonder about it. But I tend to find a sound I like and leave it, so if it gives me the sound, I might not care if I can't do more dialing. Plus they are cheap used. And I can find a newer true bypass one easily at GC. But I may just save up for the new Boss.

Back