Eggs healthy?

No eggs? Bullshit. When I was a kid, my auntie would send me to her neighbors house for a dozen. The folks who owned the farm had about 25 laying hens in their coop. Lemme tell you, the stuff we get today isn't even close in taste.
Agree...I buy eggs,(they call them free range), from Mennonites at a local market...The yolks are orange...

Edit...And they cost more but I buy them because they taste amazing, not because I think they're gonna make me live ten minutes longer......

Last edited:
I try not to get too involved in all the hoopla about food. Whatever they tell us today will soon change when the next study is released.

Carol cut out an article about choosing foods; they stated that doing something or another would "decrease chance of death by 20%." Duh, death is coming, all we can do is to try to put it off a while. :wink:

I try not to get too involved in all the hoopla about food. Whatever they tell us today will soon change when the next study is released.

Carol cut out an article about choosing foods; they stated that doing something or another would "decrease chance of death by 20%." Duh, death is coming, all we can do is to try to put it off a while. :wink:
Plus, since none of us know when we will die there is no way to put an actual percentage on it.

So you're gonna have a burger tonight??

Everything is fucking dangerous and eventually none of us gets out alive. Live while you can :wink:
Doesn't hurt being sensible though. :embarrassed:

IMO, quality of life is probably a more significant factor than quantity (for most people making lifestyle choices, that is). That goes both ways as far as an argument for/against eating various things - don't make yourself miserable by avoiding all food pleasures for a chance at a statistical extra couple years, but also don't just live off of whiskey and cigarettes and spend your last decade or two with really shitty health.

IMG_4321.JPG
Just made this for dinner.

Everything is fucking dangerous and eventually none of us gets out alive. Live while you can :wink:
Doesn't hurt being sensible though. :embarrassed:
Exactly....I think we all know what we "should" be eating and also what we shouldn't.
What we choose is a different story altogether.

gol' damn is the guy in the video fucking annoying...his phrasing REALLY needs works...dude needs to go back to how to read and give a presentation 101 :mad:

I don't eat eggs regularly but when they call I answer. Fried on a piece of dry wheat toast or Huevos Rancheros is the way I roll.

I like mine over medium with some greasy bacon or scrambled in a burrito with potatoes green chile and cheese...maybe some bacon

Back