Hot or Not? Edwards E-LP-105CD

Very nice. I've got an Edwards P90 goldtop. It's a great guitar, so I imagine the LP Custom is as well.
Did you buy it from Guitar Japan? I saw that on their website and immediately started salivating. They mention customs charges. Did you have to pay any, or was it just price + shipping?

I got it on eBay from a Japanese eBay store. Very good service and incredibly fast delivery.

Unfortunately mine got picked up by customs and apparently Britain have really high import duty on musical instruments. I had to pay around £160 customs fees.

Caveat Emptor

I got it on eBay from a Japanese eBay store. Very good service and incredibly fast delivery.

Unfortunately mine got picked up by customs and apparently Britain have really high import duty on musical instruments. I had to pay around £160 customs fees.

Caveat Emptor
Ishibashi?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Hmmm.... I'm surprised at the reactions here.

To me it's "Look. A black Les Paul"

Ho-Hum.
well, considering that it's his guitar...I think that most are adopting the "if you can't say something nice" approach.

And of course, I think that most people here do like LPs and the derivatives (and sometimes the latter moreso).

Hmmm.... I'm surprised at the reactions here.

To me it's "Look. A black Les Paul"

Ho-Hum.

well, considering that it's his guitar...I think that most are adopting the "if you can't say something nice" approach.

And of course, I think that most people here do like LPs and the derivatives (and sometimes the latter moreso).

There's something about an LP Custom that's just sexy. I would just leave his in the sun for a while to get a bit of age on the binding.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ah, I missed that bit about it being his guitar. I don't mean to slag on anybody's guitar. 'Specially their No. 1.

Hell, my No. 1 is a Tele. I suppose people could say the same thing about it.

No disrespect meant.

Back