Editing

B Valley

Rattlesnake Shaker
I used to have a toolbar at the top of the box where I type a reply. It no longer appears there, so I'm unable to insert links or photos. Am I being punished for something?

Screen Shot 2014-01-06 at 7.21.57 PM.png

If it looks like this then you bumped the buttom on the top right corner of the toolbar that switches off the rich text editor. Click "Use RIch Text Editor" and see if that fixes it for you.

Logged out and then back in, turned off Rich Text editor in references then turned it back on and neither worked.

When I log in from my work computer I still have the rich text editor. I must have accidentally clicked the icon, like you said. Unfortunately there's not a button to switch back. I'll figure something out.

Thanks, I'll check when I get home this evening. It's working here at work, so it may be due to some changes you made. Thanks!
I will never touch that button again. I'll put a piece of tape over it.

I've tried logging off, rebooting, deleting all cookies and still not working. Oh, if only I could go back in time and warn myself about that button.

I've tried logging off, rebooting, deleting all cookies and still not working. Oh, if only I could go back in time and warn myself about that button.
I don't know why it would do that.....do me a favor and try the "mobile" skin where is says "full site" and see if it still has the same problem:

Screen Shot 2014-01-07 at 6.49.10 PM.png

You are being punished because you got caught masturbating.

As I am.

At least that's what I'm chalking it up to.
Good lord, how long am I going to be paying for that?

I switched to mobile, nothing. Switched back, nothing. Switched Rich Text Editor off and on, nothing. Went and got a sammich, came back, nothing.

But, it's only on this computer, that's puzzling.

Last edited:
What browser? And is it the same browser as everwhere else? Have you tried different browsers on the same machine?

just tried to add a photo to a post and that is a non starter as well. I don't get the second blackish box (upload a file).

Firefox 26.0. I have little snitch as a mid firewall..maybe it is blocking the next window?

Just checked it, and it doesn't seem to be the culprit.

Back