Earth Quaker Devices Afterneath

It's mind-blowing.

:ewh:

It is really cool. I just ordered a Voodoo Labs pedal power and I won a cool over drive from the Auctions for Andy yesterday. As soon as those come, I will be reassembling my board. I really can't wait to try the Afterneath + Echorec + Dewdrop all together. I think the space time continuum may be in danger.

It is really cool. I just ordered a Voodoo Labs pedal power and I won a cool over drive from the Auctions for Andy yesterday. As soon as those come, I will be reassembling my board. I really can't wait to try the Afterneath + Echorec + Dewdrop all together. I think the space time continuum may be in danger.

I didn't win any of mine. :( That's alright, more money for Wilco swag next week. :tongue:

I didn't win any of mine. :( That's alright, more money for Wilco swag next week. :tongue:
Last time I saw the Wilco deal on the auction it was $580. Too rich for my blood. I think I bid on 15 pedals and only won 1.

Last time I saw the Wilco deal on the auction it was $580. Too rich for my blood. I think I bid on 15 pedals and only won 1.

That's about what I did. I got in at Wilco when it was about $250, but when it shot up to $500 I stopped looking. Good deal for someone with the cash to spend though!

Back