Eagles documentary

Maybe you two can compare your plaid flannel shirt collections. :poke:
$%28KGrHqIOKo0FJCWyJR%28RBSTs,Y1Qlw%7E%7E_32.JPG

:helper:
I had one on yesterday. More traditional colors though. None of that sissy teal stuff.

Maybe you two can compare your plaid flannel shirt collections. :poke:
il_340x270.505076739_jy8w.jpg

:helper:

I don't think I own a single plaid shirt.... I know I don't own any flannel ones.

Wait... I have a black oxford with a checkerboard pattern woven in the material... so that would kind of be a black on black plaid. :shrug:

Of course. They're comfortable and fit my band's image. :helper:

I like and have some too. But I am careful not to wear them along with a plaid flannel shirt, whether worn as a light jacket or an actual shirt. :wink:
Re: the original post, what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, a docu on the Eagles. Are those guys still around? Do they wear flannel, or madras shorts? :grin:

I loved the Anvil one. Heavy Metal Baghdad was interesting too, although my favourite metal documentary is The Dehumanizing Process. Until The Light Takes Us was about the black metal scene in Norway in the mid-90's, which is when a lot of the bad shit went down. It's pretty interesting.

How To Grow A Band and I Am Trying To Break Your Heart are absolute must watch ones. Even though it's a mockumentary, A Mighty Wind is essential viewing as well.

Sound City
Muscle Shoals
Standing in the Shadows of Motown
Classic Records series
Marley
Artifact
Downloaded
20 Feet from Stardom
Jake Shimabukuro: Life on Four Strings
Beware of Mr. Baker
A Band Called Death
Ain't in it for My Health
Who is Harry Nilsson
How to Grow a Band
Orchestra of Exiles
Bela Fleck in Throw Down Your Heart
The Punk Singer
Don't Stop Believin' Everyman's Journey

They're all enjoyable on some level or another. Some are spectacular though.

I get the feeling after watching it that the only reason Joe Walsh is still with them is because he hasn't said anything negative in front of Glen Frey or Don Henley yet.

the reason they still have Joe in the band is because half the crowds came to SEE Joe......if they got rid of him, they'd have a LOT of empty seats out there.

If you've ever loved the blues, real blues, watch 10 Days Out: Blues from the Backroads. No, it isn't about Kenny Wayne Shepherd, but performances with the last of the old blues players. Several died not long after shooting this film.

The Double Trouble rhythm section of bassist Tommy Shannon and drummer Chris Layton perform with some of the greatest blues players of our time as well as lesser known but historically significant bluesmen. Traveling to their hometowns to record everywhere from juke joints to front porches, from New Orleans to Kansas.

A clip:

Entire movie:

Just finished Part 1. I've never been the biggest Eagles fan but I'm enjoying this. I have to say that I'm much less of a Don Felder fan than I was a few days ago...

Back