Achtung! E-piano people!

Kelly

24 Steel Wheels of Shoegaze
My sister has recently started playing piano and is apparently really into it. The issue is that the keyboard she has now is a cheap casio that isn't even velocity sensitive.

I'd like to get her something with weighted keys, and preferably a full keyboard, for Christmas.

Recommendation?

What's your budget?

I've been playing for 27 years, and I can say without ego that I am damn good.

If you can afford a Yamaha stage piano, then that's absolutely what I'd recommend to pretty much any aspiring pianist looking for a digital instrument. They're the best at that, hands down, no questions asked.

I like my Yamaha P95 and it wasn't super pricey. Feels great and sounds surprisingly realistic for a keyboard

What's your budget?

I've been playing for 27 years, and I can say without ego that I am damn good.

If you can afford a Yamaha stage piano, then that's absolutely what I'd recommend to pretty much any aspiring pianist looking for a digital instrument. They're the best at that, hands down, no questions asked.
I was leaning in this direction. Waiting on parents to approve it.

I love my Kurzweil PC3X.

I'm not as good as Flamencology, but I'll get there I hope. The piano tones of the PC3X are some of the best I've heard. Many to choose from & everything is programmable if you want to change something or make your own programs.

Back