Dudes who play Jazzmasters. PT1

Not the typical guitar Jerry plays.
11-elvis-costello-and-jerry-garcia.jpg

You should watch the clip 335Clone changed it to.

I love that one. If you haven't seen Stained Radiance, I recommend it. Pretty freaking cool.

That singers clip from NPR sounds like 4 people playing completely different songs to me. When Nels does crazy shit on his own I like, when he does crazy shit with 3 other people doing crazy shit at the same time, I am out. :grin:

I love that one. If you haven't seen Stained Radiance, I recommend it. Pretty freaking cool.

That singers clip from NPR sounds like 4 people playing completely different songs to me. When Nels does crazy shit on his own I like, when he does crazy shit with 3 other people doing crazy shit at the same time, I am out. :grin:

I'm listening to the Macroscope album now. It's incredible. There's so many different things going on and they all work together.

Well you got the obvious ones out of the way.
Except for for Troy (and I think he rounds out the list of guys who have sig JM's):

And of course Willie:
image.jpeg

And Bob:
image.jpeg

And James:
image.jpeg

My first pick was Nels. EC is another good one.

Here is another with Ranaldo.

EDIT: Dang, you already picked those guys too. and J.Mascis. Screw it. I like the vid I picked. :)

Last edited:
I tried to play mine at a gig, but by the end of the first set, all of the saddle screws had backed out of the bridge and the string height and intonation were all fucked up.

I haven't picked it up since.

Back