Drive-by Truckers tonight !!!!!

Two words of advice, ear plugs. When I saw them a few years ago I couldn't hear for almost 24 hours. I have never had that happen before. At first I couldn't hear anything but when I woke up, it was starting to come back. It was a great show though.

Yeah, ear plugs for a DBT show is an especially good idea. Have fun and we want a full show report!

:cool: Been listening to Go-Go Boots this week.

and
well-we-re-waiting-o.gif

:cool: Been listening to Go-Go Boots this week.

and
well-we-re-waiting-o.gif
Great show. The venue I was at is setup weird. We had a great table, but standing room right in front of us blocked the view.

Songs i remember/ knew:
Hell No I Aint Happy
Where the Devil Dont Go
Why Daddy Drinks
Three Dimes Down
Lookout Mtn
Encore:
Marry Me
Let There Be Rock
The song that name checks Sweet Home Alabama
Been awhile since I listened to these guys, so while I recognized the songs I cant remember the title.
Hood played an SG all show, Cooley played a Tele style with an !ibanez Roadstar type headstock then a black V through a Sommatone amp. Hood used a SF deluxe reverb. Jay Gonzales played an SG through the STEVE amp. Crew member told me it is a custom made by Steve Hunter in NC. He had a B3 with a Leslie, which sounded great. The bassist fromthe Dexateens sounded good and looked like he was having fun. Drummer (Brad Morgan) was great. Last time I saw them John Neff was with them, missed his playing. Shonna was with them too.
Hood and Jay put a pretty good dent in a bottle of 1800, Cooley had a bottle a took an occassional swig, couldn't tell what.
Good show, ill get standing room or balcony nexttime I go there.

Last edited:
8)

Glad you had a good time...DBT is one band I'm dying to see, but they rarely get close to me...

8)

Glad you had a good time...DBT is one band I'm dying to see, but they rarely get close to me...

If they get by this way in the near future, I'll try to give you a heads up. You're in Orange Co., NY right? You can even stay over if need be. You should see these guys.

Oh yeah, forgot, without looking at reference material, a personal favorite was "Putting People on the Moon". Also after checking, "72(This Highway's Mean)", "Women Without Whiskey".

Didn't need earplugs-group consensus. Great mix.

Songs I'd love to hear them play that I haven't:
Carl Perkin's Cadillac
Ronny and Neil
Shut Up and Get on the Plane
Angels and Fuselage
When The Pin Hits The Shell
I Know Your Daddy Hates Me.

Last edited:
Listening to some Truckers to refamiliarize. I think they played Heathens (?) and I'm almost positive Sounds Better In the Song.

Back